Pine Street Flats Coming to the Gulch
Revealed by the The Gulch Guru on 08/19/11
- New Gulch apartments called “Pine Street Flats” coming 2012/2013
- Five stories tall, 296 units
- Located between Icon and Velocity
- Rental rates start below $1000 and max-out at $2000
- Amenities include pool, fitness center, grilling area, cabana, club room
- Construction expected to begin in the Fall of 2011
- Approximately 16 months to complete
Pine Street Flats Details
The new Gulch apartment building will be called “Pine Street Flats,” which will be located between the Icon and Velocity. The five-story, 296-unit apartment building will include desirable amenities, including a club room, fitness center, pool, outdoor grilling area and cabana.
How much will it cost to live at Pine Street Flats?
Rental rates are going to start below $1000, with the maximum rate being $2000 or less, making Pine Street Flats a bit more affordable than its neighbors.
When will construction start?
Financing is still being finalized, but construction is expected to start this Fall.
When can I move in?
Eager to move in to Pine Street Flats? They expect the project to take approximately 16 months, so you’re a little early. The Guru will keep an eye on the construction for you, though. You can sign-up to receive Gulch email updates to hear the news first.