Eleven North – New Apartments in the Gulch!
Revealed by the The Gulch Guru on 11/28/11
If you have driven down 11th Avenue toward Charlotte Pike recently, you might be wondering where that huge development on the right came from. Well, that is Eleven North (aka: eleveN° in the Gulch) which will be a 302 unit multifamily development. Eleven North will be a two phase, 4-story building with approximately 445 parking spaces.
With amenities comparable to the Icon (or possibly better) these apartments are expected to lease up in no time. There will be one, two and three bedroom floorplans available ranging from 729 square feet to 1,353 square feet. Leasing begins Spring 2012 for phase one and Fall 2012 for phase two.
- Granite Countertops
- Tile Backsplash
- Solar Shades
- Two Color Palettes for Cabinetry, Flooring, and Paint Colors
- Satin Nickel Finish on Plumbing, Light Fixtures and Hardware
- EnergyStar Kitchen Appliances, and Washers and Dryers
- Units are pre-wired for surround sound with connectivity options for iPods, Droids, and other electronic devices
- Ceramic tile, carpet, and faux hardwood flooring in each unit
- Bathrooms will feature under mount vanity sinks and garden-sized tub
- Oversized Swimming Pool with Adjoining Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grilling Area and Cabanas
- State-of-the Art Fitness Center
- Rooftop Lounge with Billiards and Sky-deck Overlooking Nashville Vista
- Lounge Features: flat screen TVs, karaoke system and performance stage, and a chef’s kitchen…all great for entertaining.
- Cyber Cafe
- Tanning Bed
- Bike Racks
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Vending Areas
- Recycling Rooms
- Pet Park
- On-site ATM Machine
- Access controlled
- WeCar Parking Space (Membership based car sharing program)
Eleven North’s website just launched, so be sure to check it out for additional details and updates!